When clients are planning to introduce new products or services, McDermottPlus® prepares coding applications and shepherds them through the ICD, CPT and HCPCS processes. McDermottPlus® works with clients to navigate the payer marketplace in which the new product or service will be sold, and to develop and implement strategies to optimize profitability.
- Analyze clinical and economic data to determine ideal strategy
- Prepare clinical evidence dossiers to support coverage for new products at launch
- Prepare template reimbursement assistance documents to support the launch of new products pending adoption of new billing codes, including letters of medical necessity, claim forms, procedure reports and bibliographies
- Analyze and comment on preliminary and final pricing determinations
- Provide meeting support, including onsite work at the CPT® Editorial Panel meetings and annual CLFS Public Meeting