In a webinar recorded November 10, 2022, we broke down the results of the 2022 midterms and discussed what it means for health policy in 2023.
Our team of experienced health policy authorities and lobbyists addressed top health policy issues likely to be on the agenda moving forward, including must-dos for Congress during the upcoming lame duck session, party priorities during the upcoming 118th Congress and how healthcare stakeholders can proactively shape business strategies to prepare for these changes.
Key topics include:
- Public Health Emergency extensions and COVID-19 flexibilities
- Telehealth reimbursement and regulation
- Medicare funding and payments
- Reproductive health
- Outlook for business transactions
- Health service innovation
- Congressional oversight
Watch the Recording
November 10, 2022 | 3:00 - 4:30 pm ET