The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) added five additional courses on Alternative Payment Models (APMs). These courses can be found on the Medicare Learning Network and will count toward continuing medical education (CME) credit.
The new modules cover the following topics:
- Quality Payment Program 2019 Overview
- Transitioning to an Advanced APM: 2019 Update
- Quality Payment Program for Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) APMs in 2019
- Quality Payment Program for Advanced APMs in 2019
- Quality Payment Program: All-Payer Combination Option in 2019
The courses require an account with the Medicare Learning Network.
For more information visit the McDermottPlus Payment Innovation Resource Center or contact Sheila Madhani at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mara McDermott at email@example.com.