CMS is hosting two webinars that will provide an overview of quality measures, with an emphasis on how these measures are impacting health care and how the public can get involved in the development of quality measures. Each of the webinars will be offered twice this summer:
- Measuring Quality to Improve Quality: Strengths and Challenges of Clinical Quality Measurement
- Tuesday, June 25 at 2 to 3 pm EST (Register here)
- Thursday, June 27 at 2 to 3 pm EST (Register here. Note: this will be the same presentation as 6/25.)
- Patient-Centered Quality Measurement: What It Is and How to Get Involved
- Wednesday, July 24 at 2 to 3 pm EST (Register here)
- Thursday, July 25 at 3 to 4 pm EST (Register here, Note: this will be the same presentation as 7/24.)
For more information visit the McDermottPlus Payment Innovation Resource Center or contact Sheila Madhani at 202-204-1459 or email@example.com.