The 2020 performance period MIPS Self-Nomination Materials for qualified registry and Qualified Clinical Data Registry QCDR) vendors and were posted to the Quality Payment Program (QPP) Resource Library. The materials include:
- 2020 Qualified Registry Fact Sheet
- 2020 QCDR Fact Sheet
- 2020 Self-Nomination User Guide for QCDRs and Qualified Registries
- 2020 Self-Nomination QCDR Measure Submission Template
- 2020 QCDR Measure Development Handbook
- QCDR Measure Development Workgroup Presentations
The MIPS self-nomination period runs from 10 am ET on July 1 to 8 pm ET on September 3, 2019. On the QPP website there are two self-nomination form types available to Qualified Registries and QCDRs: the 2020 Self-Nomination Form, which should be completed by new vendors or existing-approved vendors who have had remedial action taken against them; and the 2020 Simplified Self-Nomination form, which is only available to existing approved QCDRs and Qualified Registries in good program standing.
For more information visit the McDermottPlus Payment Innovation Resource Center or contact Sheila Madhani at 202-204-1459 or firstname.lastname@example.org.