McDermott Will & Emery is a leading global law firm helping to propel the success of today’s most respected, dynamic, and important organizations. More than 1,200 lawyers strong, we bring our personal passion and legal prowess to bear in every matter for our clients and the people they serve. Pride and determination abound here because every member of our team is respected, supported, and inspired to exceed. We have been recognized as a top firm to work by The American Lawyer, Working Mother Magazine, Vault, and the Human Rights Campaign for both lawyers and business professionals.
As part of our ongoing commitment to be #AlwaysBetter for our people, clients, and communities, we have created a culture of belonging that champions your individuality and authenticity as both a person and a professional. From our competitive compensation, top benefits and award-winning professional development programs to industry-leading wellness initiatives, we support you through every stage of your life and career so you can live a life you love both in and outside of the office.
Supporting our practice and industry groups, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for executing the tactics driving the groups’ go-to-market strategy. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will help develop marketing campaigns and take ownership of tactical execution.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will:
• Partner with internal stakeholders, including business development, digital marketing, editorial, PR and brand teams
• Manage multi-channel marketing campaigns across email, social and web
• Support the promotion and execution of webinars, in-person events, thought leadership content and more
• Develop multimedia content for each level of the marketing funnel
• Analyze data to continually evaluate performance, using KPIs to assess effectiveness across digital channels using tools such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, Eloqua and others
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least two (2) years of related work experience
• Relevant B2B marketing experience
• Experience with content management systems, marketing software, email marketing platforms and social media platforms
• Self-starter with strong time management, organizational skills and the ability to manage tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to function effectively both independently and as a member of a team
The Marketing Coordinator works under direct supervision and relies on instructions and guidelines to perform duties.
Successful candidates will be provided with outstanding career opportunities and will receive a competitive total rewards package with the opportunity to earn performance-based bonuses.
Expected Pay Range in New York $77,700 – $104,200
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what final salary offers may be. Base pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay is only one part of the Total Rewards that MWE provides to compensate and recognize our staff professionals for their work. Full time positions are eligible for a discretionary bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.